Massage & Bodywork
- Appointment Policy: Appointments are required to receive a massage. Clients may schedule an appointment in person, over the phone, or online. We request that clients arrive 10-15 minutes early for their appointment to allow time for check-in and consultation. Please check in from the app when you are parked and ready. We are by appointment only, keep the door locked while in service, and will open to welcome you once we are available. You will be notified when the therapist is ready for you!
- Cancellation Policy: We require 6-hour notice for all appointment cancellations or rescheduling. Clients who cancel their appointment with less than 6-hour notice or who fail to show up for their appointment will be charged a cancellation (25% of the service) or no show fee (100% of the service).
- Payment Policy: Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, credit cards, and paypal/venmo. We do not accept personal checks.
- Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds for massage services. If a client is dissatisfied with their massage experience, we encourage open dialog with the therapist during service to address their concerns.
- Confidentiality Policy: All client information, including medical history and personal details, is kept confidential and secure. We will not share or sell any client information to third parties without the client's express permission.
- Scope of Practice Policy: Our massage therapists are trained in therapeutic massage techniques and are not licensed medical professionals. They do not diagnose illnesses, prescribe medication, or perform spinal manipulations.
- Inappropriate Behavior Policy: We have a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior, including sexual misconduct or harassment, verbal abuse, or any other behavior that makes our clients or staff feel uncomfortable or unsafe. Any client engaging in inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave and may be banned from future appointments.
- Draping Policy: As per Virginia state law, clients must remain professionally draped for massage services. This is non negotiable and clients not adhering to this policy will have their services terminated.
- Health and Safety Policy: We follow strict health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. All massage tables, linens, and equipment are thoroughly sanitized between clients. We also ask that clients who are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to someone with an infectious disease to reschedule their appointment.
- Minors Policy: We require a parent or legal guardian to be present for massage appointments for clients under the age of 18. We also require written consent from a parent or legal guardian before providing massage services to a minor. We are open to providing services for 16+.
- Gift Certificate Policy: (Coming soon) We offer gift certificates for massage services, which must be presented at the time of the appointment. Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Alcohol Use: We are not permitted to sell or serve alcohol. Alcohol and the benefits of massage don't mix. Please refrain from alcohol use a few hours before your service.
By agreeing to receive massage services from our practice, clients agree to abide by these policies and understand that failure to comply may result in denied services or termination of the appointment. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion. Future policies may change so please refer back to this page for updated information and if you have a question, email us email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we are available!
Candle order policies:
Orders are packaged and shipped from our facility within 3-5 business days. Any delays in processing times will be announced at the checkout page before your order is placed.
Currently, We do not offer free shipping. Once picked up and scanned in by USPS, orders shipped tend to take 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location, conditions, and carrier availability.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment can take up to 24-48 hours once a label has been created.
Ensure that your shipping information is correct before checking out. We cannot make changes to an order once it has been placed prior to shipping.
We are a small business and do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
Currently, we are not shipping internationally.
DAMAGES, EXCHANGES, ORDER ISSUES & RETURNS
If for any reason you are unhappy with a product you have purchased from us, please use the CONTACT US. We are a very small business and because of this we are unable to process returns or exchanges at the moment. Please let us know of any questions, concerns or comments.
Thank you for supporting a small business!
Blue Sage Apothecary